Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hey Ya! Hey Ya! It's time for... Introductions....


My name is Zack Morris. and I will be your LIT leader this summer!  We will be hang'n-out max'n relax'n all cool.  This summer is going to be so RAAAAD! like stink'n awesome. We are going to be the mighty morphin power LIT's who fight incapable bad dudes! (Except instead of crime we will fight time and small children... you will see what I mean young grasshoppers)  We will use our teenage mutant power skills to set up special events faster than Carmen Sandiego can disappear.  Then we are going to get schooled by scripture as hard as Michael Jordan dunks or Turbo from American Gladiators stops his challengers.  This summer is going to be totally tubular so get ready dudes and dudettes!  ...

 
Family in the 90's

Actually, I am not really Zach Morris. My real name is James Mix and I am not as cool as Zach.  I'm the one in the family portrait that looks like Hermey the elf dentist.  I am a 23 year old senior at the University of Arkansas and I am super pumped to be hanging out with all of you.

Biggest Booger Ever


Cowabunga Ya'll.

-James Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment